BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

WORD GIRL has been arrested!!


Lately Shay has been wanting to watch this cartoon on PBS Kids called WordGirl. She asks for it often. So today I was on the computer while Roxy and Shay were having quiet time, and I hear Shay start to cry really hard. I knew this was serious because I just know I'm her Mom. So she comes to me with tons of tears in her eyes and can't even tell me what is wrong. So I rewond the show (thank you DVR I love you!) and saw that WordGirl had been arrested for some reason. Shay was devisated! She was still crying holding on to me tight and I asked her if she wanted to watch something else. Of course she said yes and she said "ya, that will make me feel better". She is such a innocent little girl and thinks that everything on TV is real! She cries at monsters on Scooby Doo, but she loves Scooby! She is my little sweet heart and I love being her "Mama"!

2 comments:

Cody and Tami said...

She is so sweet! Poor girl, I bet that was traumatizing. :)

The Ince's said...

Will was not happy that WordGirl was arrested either. I didn't even think anything of it, but he came to me full of concern. A child's innocence is so precious!