BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun with Family!

This past weekend we had company. John sister and her family came down to visit John and we had a great time. In the picture is Shay's cousins, London and Derek. We got to ride on a carriage down town at the Gateway, while we were going I thought about it, this was my very first carriage ride and I'm 25. Shay got to ride on one at 5! How lucky and spoiled are my kids, I am so glad that they have these opportunities to do so many fun things here in Utah!

After the carriage ride, I had some free tickets to the Discovery Center for kids down there. This is called the beehive, there are just tons of balls and holes for them to go down and up and all around. The kids LOVED this beehive! Shayanne especially. There is one part where you slide up this plastic cover and put the balls in a hole that blows air to push the balls up a tube. She was doing this for like 25 minutes I swear. Every time she would open it, the air would blow and she would started her flapping and smiling. It was hilarious and fun to see her enjoying this so much! If you know Shay, you know she does not pay attention for very long, so this was a great toy for her. We need to go down there more often!
Derek, London, Roxy, and Shay in the Helicopter saving lives at Discovery Gateway.

1 comments:

Cody and Tami said...

Discovery Gateway is awesome, I bet the kids had a blast!